Creating LAMP Technical Reports
All TRs must conform to our formatting standards, which includes a TR
cover, abstract and paper. The technical reports will be put online and
we must have a properly formatted and numbered cover page. Templates are
available at the bottom of this page.
CURRENT TR CONTACT: David Doermann (email@example.com, x51767)
- Prepare the document, make sure the document is complete and without
a. Check spelling and notation.
b. Include supporting grant information in a footnote on the title
- Contact the person above to get Technical Report
Numbers for CS, UMIACS, CFAR and LAMP ONLY after you have complted stop one. In an email, you will need to provide the following information:
List of TR Numbers Requested: LAMP, CS, UMIACS, CFAR
Corresponding Author Email:
- Report numbers that must be included on
the title page before submission.
- Prepare your technical report to include the following
- Technical Report Cover(s). Please use either the latex
and MSWord templates at the site below to insure we are consistent
). The title pages will contain the TR Numbers, Authors, Abstract
- Abstract (ASCII version)
- Technical Report Body (choose one)
- A PS or PDF file with the Cover page integrated as a single
- Provide the contact with the final content (from 3)
- The PS file will be put online at http://lamp.cfar.umd.edu/pubs/LampTRs.html.
Check to make sure your paper has been uploaded properly.
Technical Report Information and Templates: